[山丘上的風]
Wind On The Hill by Alan Alexander Milne
latest #10
No one can tell me, 沒有人能告訴我,
Nobody knows, 沒有人知道,
Where the wind comes from, 風從哪裡來,
Where the wind goes. 風會到哪裡去。
It's flying from somewhere 它從某處飛來
As fast as it can, 以最快的速度,
I couldn't keep up with it, 我跟不上它,
Not if I ran. 除非我開始奔跑。
But if I stopped holding 但如果我放開了
The string of my kite, 手裡的風箏線,
It would blow with the wind 風箏會跟著風飛走
For a day and a night. 飛上一天一夜。
立即下載
And then when I found it, 之後我找到了它,
Wherever it blew, 不管風箏被吹向哪裡,
I should know that the wind 我知道
Had been going there too. 風也去了同樣的地方。
So then I could tell them 所以我可以告訴他們
Where the wind goes… 風去了哪裡...
But where the wind comes from 但風從哪裡來?
Nobody knows. 沒有人知道。
這首就給津津吧,生日快樂嗯哼motherfucka
津津 aka ㄐㄐ
12 years ago
你感覺挺順便的啊
哪有,我自己翻譯的耶w
是怎樣XD
back to top