行星環
2 years ago
#S1E6
latest #7
行星環
2 years ago
Sure,if you consider being fragged by your own troops fun.
當然如果你覺得被自己人暗算也開心的話
You clear space on your calendar--there will be an inquiry.
你最好把日程空出來我會就此事提出質詢的
行星環
2 years ago
Uh,hey,what's Sheldon supposed to be?
呃謝爾頓穿的是什麼?
Oh,he's the Doppler effect.
哦他那是多普勒效應
Yes. It's the apparent change in the frequency of a wave
當聲源和觀察者之間的距離發生變化時
caused by relative motion between the source of the wave and the observer.
波動的頻率也會發生明顯變化
行星環
2 years ago
Aren't you afraid I'll embarrass you?
你不怕我給你難堪?
Yes; but I need a wing man.
怕可我需要一個副手
All right,but if we're going to use flight metaphors,
好吧可是如果要拿飛行來做比喻的話
I'm much more suited to being the guy from the FAA analyzing wreckage.
我更適合聯邦航空局事故調查員的角色
立即下載
行星環
2 years ago
What do you suppose he's doing here?
他來這里幹嗎?
Besides disrupting the local gravity field.
干擾這裡的重力場嗎?
If he were any bigger,he'd have moons orbiting him.
他要是再大塊點月亮都會繞著他轉
行星環
2 years ago
Of course we're all animals,
當然我們都是動物
but some of us have climbed a little higher on the evolutionary tree.
只不過我們當中一些人在進化樹上爬得更高一些
If he understands that,you're in trouble.
要是他聽懂了你就完蛋了
So,what,I'm unevolved?
所以怎樣你說我沒進化嗎?
You're in trouble.
你完蛋了
行星環
2 years ago
Are misfiring neurons in your hippocampus preventing the conversion
你大腦海馬區裡壞掉的神經元
from short-term to long-term memory?
阻礙了短期記憶到長期記憶的轉換嗎
Okay,now you're starting to make me mad.
好吧現在你惹火我了
A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumbs says what?
一個發現自己可對立拇指的人猿說什麼?
行星環
2 years ago
Why can't all guys be like you?
為什麼男人都不能像你這樣?
Because if all guys were like me,
如果是那樣的話
the human race couldn't survive.
人類就無法繁衍了
back to top