行星環
2 years ago
#S1E7
行星環
2 years ago
So if there's an earthquake and the three of us are trapped here,
所以如果地震了我們三個被困在這
we could be out of food by tomorrow afternoon.
我們明天下午就沒東西吃了
I'm sorry,are you suggesting that if we let penny stay we might succumb to cannibalism?
抱歉你是說假如留佩里在這過夜我們有可能被逼的自相殘殺嗎?
No one ever thinks it'll happen until it does.
事情沒發生誰也說不准
行星環
2 years ago
if you promise not to chew the flesh off our bones while we sleep,you can stay.
如你能保證不會乘睡覺時吃我們就可以留下過夜
What?
什麼?
He's engaging in reductio ad absurdum.
他在玩歸謬法
It's the logical fallacy of extending someone's argument to ridiculous proportions
邏輯學中的一種駁斥形式用以證明矛盾的或荒謬的結論
and then criticizing the result.
是按照前提推出的邏輯上必然的結果
And I do not appreciate it. 我並不欣賞
行星環
2 years ago
I need some guinea pigs.
我需要几只"豚鼠"做实验
Okay,there's a lab animal supply company in reseda you could try.
在洛杉矶瑞赛达有家供应实验动物的公司 你可以去试试
But if your research is going to have human applications,
但如果你的研究需要人类志愿者
may I suggest white mice instead?
我能建议你换成小白鼠吗?
Their brain chemistry is far closer to ours.
它们大脑的机能和人类的更接近
立即下載
行星環
2 years ago
Sheldon,what are you going to have?
谢尔顿 你要什么?
I'll have a diet coke.
我要一杯无糖可乐
Okay,can you please order a cocktail?
好吧 你能点鸡尾酒吗?
I need to practice mixing drinks.
我需要练习调酒
Fine.
好吧
I'll have a virgin cuba libre. 我要圣洁古巴利布瑞酒 That's,um,rum and coke without the rum. 那是朗姆可乐酒 去掉朗姆酒